Every girl dreams of organizing her wedding perfectly. To create a triumph of dreams, you need to think through everything to the smallest detail. One of the main elements of the wedding is the bride’s dress, namely, what it is made of. The material for the wedding dress affects not only the appearance of the dress, but also on the convenience.
What to look for when choosing fabric
The fabric for the wedding dress needs to be selected so that it is suitable for the weather, the style of the event, the place where it is held, was pleasant to the touch, and the bride was comfortable to be in it all day. Distinctive properties of fabric for sewing wedding dresses:
1. Waving. The bride is constantly filmed on a photo and video camera, and I don’t really want the hem of Continue reading
From year to year, wedding collections are updated, evolve, become more numerous and richer in all kinds of trends that are suitable not only for slim, but also for brides of various complexions.
Designers pay more and more attention to women with generous bends and offer them perfectly tailored dresses.
Yes, today it’s fashionable to appreciate your forms, the main thing is to be able to find your own style, competently beat and demonstrate your silhouette.
What style of wedding dress is suitable for women size +? Continue reading
Satin wedding dress at all times was considered the most solemn and elegant option for the festive ceremony. The atlas itself looks elegant, so it almost does not require additional decor. Modern designers offer a huge variety of styles. It can be both classic and modern models.
Benefits of Satin Dresses
The material has many advantages:
• looks expensive and solemn due to its shiny surface;
• advantageously tightens the figure, emphasizing its advantages and hiding flaws. The female image in the atlas combines tenderness, romance and at the same time sexuality;
• looks beautiful on photos and videos;
• it harmoniously looks lace, beads, rhinestones, embroidery; Continue reading