A wedding dress is a very important outfit in the life of every girl: he is chosen for a long time and carefully, because you really want to look perfect, feminine and charming on this holiday. Everything must be taken into account – length, cut, decor elements, style of the model. An important aspect is the color of the dress: the classic white was replaced by brighter and more saturated shades that carry a deep symbolic meaning. How to choose the right outfit and what does its color mean? – this is what our article is about.
A few tips for brides:
- If your choice fell on a colored wedding dress, make sure that it shades your skin well and matches hair color;
- Consider the level of officiality of the wedding: if the celebration is formal and takes place in a classic style, then color dresses should not be chosen;
- When choosing a wedding dress, do not forget about the groom’s outfit: you should look harmonious and stylish, which means that his suit should also combine favorably with the color of the bride’s dress;
- The fashion trend of wedding fashion is a combination of contrasting colors: red and white, black and white, saturated blue and turquoise;
- A very interesting option will be a classic white wedding dress with contrast embroidery, dark lace or beads. Looks good with models with dark belts, ribbons and inserts.
A wedding dress is an outfit with a rich and long history: over the centuries, the dress has been improved, new traditions have appeared, legends have been added about it. A rare modern wedding does without a beautiful outfit, let’s talk about the entertaining facts and history of wedding dresses.
In ancient Greece, in the homeland of the European wedding dress, the outfit was called “peplos,” it was long, light, fastened on the shoulders with clasps, a laurel wreath was put on the bride’s head;
In ancient Egypt, a formal outfit was called “Kalazaris,” a piece of cloth that wrapped the bride’s figure from her chest to her ankles and was fastened with two straps. By the way, in Egypt the least attention was paid to the beauty of the outfit; jewelry played a special role here: diadems, belts, rings, beads, bracelets for arms and legs – they were considered a gift from the gods and had symbolic meaning; Continue reading
On a fabulous wedding day, all goggles are riveted to the main hero of the occasion – the beautiful bride. Preparing for the wedding, any girl spends dozens of hours thinking through every detail of her image, the main component of which is the dress. Open back wedding dresses are a trend of recent and upcoming seasons: sexuality, courage and going beyond the usual are in fashion.
Models with a neckline on the back are surprisingly attractive, a little hinting at the beauty of the naked female body and fabulously beautiful. It’s just such a strength that it is so elegant to emphasize the girl’s sex appeal without moving on to extravagance and unbridledness. But how to buy a perfectly sitting model from hundreds of copies of collections of salons in Moscow? How not to make a mistake with the choice and become the real queen of the ball? In this article we will give important tips from stylists about the intricacies of choosing dresses with an open back for a wedding.